The Enrico Fermi school in Celano was built between '32 and '34 by the Civil Engineers of Avezzano on a site previously occupied by the prison, destroyed by the earthquake that hit Marsica in 1915. The building, which constitutes the evolution of the second project, consists of a C-shaped structure composed of a central body overlooking the main road and two short lateral ones which contains the main entrances to the school. In 2007, after a rehabilitation project, the building complex underwent major transformations that altered both its intended use and plant. In fact, the school became a multifunctional building and an auditorium, built in the internal courtyard and joint to the rest of the building, was added. The study starts from an in-depth analysis of historical documents to understand the features and differences of the two projects of '27 and '32. The updated survey allows the creation of a complex restitutive model of the current state of the school and, through the integration with the information deriving from the historical documents, of a reconstructive model of the project of '32 following the modifications made by the Superintendent Alberto Riccoboni. The use complex 3D models favour the study and understanding of architectural, typological and spatial characteristics of the building. The aim is to comprehend the story of the building and how it has evolved over time according to the needs of the residents, by comparing the initial projects with the reconstructive and the restitutive models.
File in questo prodotto:
Non ci sono file associati a questo prodotto.